Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why Blog?

I have always bad mouthed blogs and said they were dumb and said that anybody with something good enough to share would actually be published. I held fast by this position even when my wife started a blog - I'm sure she loved that.

So why am I writing? I've learned a lot of things over the years from my Father, Grandfather, Uncles, Friends, Trial and Error, Good Luck/Guess, Schooling, etc on Doing Man Stuff and there is a lot of people out there who were not able to pick up these tools. So I want to share these things.

Now you might ask yourself, What is Doing Man Stuff? I would tell you, doing man stuff is everything from making a perfect burger (from gound beef to on the table) to sharpening knives to home/car repairs to mixing drinks to selecting tools for your tool box/chest. I will share my accumulated wisdom and hopefully help people out Doing Man Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment